Will I get closure?

2 months ago

Will he apologize? Will I ever get over him?

2 months ago

Harleygal, I pulled one card for advice for you. Your card is the Queen of Swords. Be logical and precise when it comes to him. Speak your truth and his response is up to him. If you would like a more in-depth reading, contact me. Ladybug

2 months ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

2 months ago

Hi Harleygal,

I would be happy to chat with you regarding the closure you are looking for. That relief you are looking for will not come from him, but you will reach a place of acceptance. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss the details.

Bright blessings, Pixie

2 months ago

I can help (:

2 months ago

Yes, but beforehand you will go through some period of introspection and self-reflection learning a lot about yourself. Only after you will get into planning your future apart from the past.

2 months ago

Call if you would like insight into this

12 days ago

I am here if you need help.

-ALANA