Love or Sex

over 6 years ago

I’ve been talking with this guy for almost 9 months now finally we’ve been talking twice a day instead of once a week we are good friends however were both attracted to each other and I told him how I felt. We’ve talked about having sex with each other we’ve discussed past relationships from ex’s I think hes scare of having a relationship like he vents to me, talk about random stuff, he tells me I will be treated better than any man has treated u! My name is Kelly 62084 and his name is Donald 92388 I am heading in the right direction with this man!

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for detail about your relationship how it will be batter and how he give you respect and more care and love.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you likes the way he is but you are not much sure about his feelings for you and for this relationship.You need to know few things for a good and healthy relationship.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see where this relationship . will go , in now – commit for for the future and much more . I read the real spirit of the person and thoughts and feelings toward you . and see it will lead to much more . On line now live chat . I have specials today . Come in and me give you full insight and details . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Its love, he is scared sex will ruin things though he likes the thought of it. Past hurt comes to play which make him a bit hesitant he is willing to work through it though. I know you want to give yourself to him but for his sake go at a slow pace if you would like to see this go well.

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

He falls hard fast

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Love and sex are NOT the same thing. The same as men are from Mars, and women are from Venus. Sex is a huge loaded and controversial topic. Most of us are still having a child wounded hood and carry that shadows (baggage) from the past. If a man wants you or ready, he will commit. If not, you know the answer.

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading $10 ty.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/12/18-03/19/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials

over 6 years ago

He trust you dear, he tells you things he never felt comfortable telling anyone else before, I feel you are soul mates and I know exactly what is in his mind about you.