My life

over 6 years ago
steve.woodell didn't upload a photo

steve.woodell

7 posts

I don’t know what’s going on, psychics in the past told me of this better job and woman I’m supposed to meet in the medical field. I’m not sure when any of this is going to happen my B-Day is April 8 1991 Steven Hans woodell. The timeframe have come and passed nothing

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see why you haven,t meant any one yet around romance .Come in live chat . I know I can help you with your love concerns . I have specials today only . Blessings

over 6 years ago

my gift that i was blessed with & not taught helps you see & find your true path towards the future. I am a professional reader who stuided under some of the worlds greatest advisors…I provide the highest quality readings not wasting a single second of your time even when the truth is difficult to face or accept i will tell you how it is. I always make every effort to provide you with helpful advice. I can be helpful in all the aspects of life come and see me for a reading

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

timelines are not always extact but im here to help come chat

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi sweetie,

Stop being confused in loneliness & depression, I can help guide you and turn your obstacles into stepping stones. Let’s have a reading today.

over 6 years ago

You need to move, first.