Negative energy

over 6 years ago
chalia23 didn't upload a photo

chalia23

15 posts

Hello, I’ve been told by different people that there is someone that is holding me down or that’s around me that has lots of negative energy And does not want to see me happy. And that is why everything goes wrong for me. I am scared but I pray for protection. How do I find out who it is and make it go away without having to spend lots of money?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

NEGITIVE ENERGY COMES FROM A VARIETY OF THINGS. AND IT ALSO FEEDS OFF OF YOU!

over 6 years ago

Do your best to protect yourself and keep your own energy/vibration as high as possible. You don’t have to spend a lot of money or have someone else do it for you. Depending on your believe system, you can do things like sage your self and home, take salt baths, pray and meditate, and some people (including myself) keep things on their person like high vibration crystals or religious articles. At the end of the day you have to remember the negative energy is just low vibration and can be caused by a lot of things. Keep yours high and send love to those that suffering.

Best of luck!

Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Most people do have negative thoughts, emotions, and feelings unless they’re self-aware, observant, and pay attention their actions and cause and effect on themselves and others. I agree with Pixie, if you focus your attention on positive thoughts, emotions, feelings, uncondtional love, meditation, spiritual/religious teachings it will help you raise your vibration and you will not be so affected by other peoples negative influence. It sounds as if some instilled fear in you, which doesn’t help matters, because fear is an illusion. And it brings your emotions into low arousal and makes you feel negative. Fight or flight. When you shift your moods to more positive vibration it brings you out of the negative emotions and negative feelings. Even if you listen to music it will bring your mood up.

over 6 years ago

chalia23

15 posts

Thank you so much ladies ❤️

over 6 years ago

chalia23

15 posts

Thank you so much ladies ❤️

over 6 years ago

You got it! :)

over 6 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Contact me today. All spells and spell removals 50% off!!! Guaranteed results within 17 hours!!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda I see your concern iam here to help ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now ive helped many of my clients globally now for years I iam very passionate about helping my clients find and search or know what they want I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I can see thru dreams I also can call out passed loved ones I can also do tarot, chakra balancing etc, so come chat with me now I’m online ask about my specials hope to hear from youu soon xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

anyone can bring negative vibes its up to you to ether you let that negative into your life or you don’t come join me I’m now online I could love you help you Love & Blessings

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear some one around you sending bad energies toward you and want that you will be down so come to me for detail i will bring you back

over 6 years ago
readingwithsneha's photo

Sneha (readingwithsneha)

11 posts

you can get your akashik record reading done which helps clear all the blocks and energies and also teaches you during the session that you can clear your own in future as well.. it shield you from all external energies. if you are interested in knowing more please ping me

over 6 years ago

Hi there I and my guides are here to bring you some answers and guidance for your situation.Please join me for a chat, I’m online now.Blessings George

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM STILL HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHAT

over 6 years ago
sebiye's photo

Lyubov (sebiye)

3 posts

There is no thing such as spells and removals. There is something like bad thoughts vibes etc. Bad energy.

over 6 years ago

i would love to chat with you about this because its very important. negative energy comes in different forums and it may take just a simple reading to fin out. weather you need to be more positive about yourself ect. if you can chat with me i will love to look into this with you

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

IAM ONLINE!!

FAST AND ACCURATE PSYCHIC READINGS

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina